Essential Oil Description
Anise (Pimpinella anisum) essential oil has traditionally been used for:
Breathing difficulties, congestion, coughs, and colds, exhaustion, Fatigue, insomnia, stress, and tension, headaches, migraines, muscle spams
Anise (Pimpinella anisum) essential oil is not Recommended for:
- Internal use while pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- If the following are present: Estrogen-dependent cancers, liver disease, endometriosis, prostatic hyperplasia, epilepsy, or while on medications that are central nervous system suppressants.
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.