Our bath soaks are blend of sea salt, baking soda, and vegetable glycerine to sooth and soften the skin.
Add 2-3 Tablespoon of mix into a warm bath and soak for at least 15-30 minutes.
For best therapeutic benefits showering beforehand with a mild soap is recommended. This helps to cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, and dead skin opening your pores to help the essential oils infuse into your body. This then helps to improve the effectiveness of the oils for their therapeutic actions.
Essential Oil Description
Anise (Pimpinella anisum) essential oil has traditionally been used for:
Breathing difficulties, congestion, coughs, and colds, exhaustion, Fatigue, insomnia, stress, and tension, headaches, migraines, muscle spams
Anise (Pimpinella anisum) essential oil is not Recommended for:
- Internal use while pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- If the following are present: Estrogen-dependent cancers, liver disease, endometriosis, prostatic hyperplasia, epilepsy, or while on medications that are central nervous system suppressants.
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerine, Essential Oils ()