Our bath soaks are blend of sea salt, baking soda, and vegetable glycerine to sooth and soften the skin.
Add 2-3 Tablespoon of mix into a warm bath and soak for at least 15-30 minutes.
For best therapeutic benefits showering beforehand with a mild soap is recommended. This helps to cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, and dead skin opening your pores to help the essential oils infuse into your body. This then helps to improve the effectiveness of the oils for their therapeutic actions.
Essential Oil Description
This essential oil blend has essential oils that have traditionally been used for:
Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiviral, and expectorant
This essential oil blend has essential oils that are not recommended: for:
- pregnant and/or breast-feeding
- if estrogen-dependent cancers, liver disease, endometriosis, epilepsy, or prostatic, hyperplasia are present.
- May interact with antidepressants and central nervous system medications.
- Should not be used in excess or for periods longer than 14 days.
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerine, Essential Oils (Anise)