Our fragrance sprays are made with distilled water, some alcohol to help emulsify the essential oils. These sprays can be used to add fragrance to the air of a room, pillows, or other linens, or used on the clothes that you are wearing to enjoy the fragrance of your favorite essential oil. This allows you to also enjoy some of the actions of the essential oil as well, especially when they are linked to emotional causes.
Use as a room spray: 3-5 sprays
Use of pillows: 1 spray per side
Use on self: 1-2 sprays
Be sure to shake well before using to ensure that the essential oils are mixed with the water for even and consistent fragrance strength.
**For use on fabric test on a small area in a less noticeable spot to ensure there won’t be a reaction between the oil and fabric.
Essential Oil Description
This essential oil blend has essential oils that have traditionally been used for:
Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiviral, and expectorant
This essential oil blend has essential oils that are not recommended: for:
- pregnant and/or breast-feeding
- if estrogen-dependent cancers, liver disease, endometriosis, epilepsy, or prostatic, hyperplasia are present.
- May interact with antidepressants and central nervous system medications.
- Should not be used in excess or for periods longer than 14 days.
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Alcohol, Essential Oils (Anise)