Our bath soaks are blend of sea salt, baking soda, and vegetable glycerine to sooth and soften the skin.
Add 2-3 Tablespoon of mix into a warm bath and soak for at least 15-30 minutes.
For best therapeutic benefits showering beforehand with a mild soap is recommended. This helps to cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, and dead skin opening your pores to help the essential oils infuse into your body. This then helps to improve the effectiveness of the oils for their therapeutic actions.
Essential Oil Description
Basil (Ocimum basilicum) essential oil has traditionally used for:
Depression, Asthma, colds, nervous exhaustion, fatigue, mental fatigue, muscle spasms, premenstrual tension, sinus infection
This blend has essential oil is not recommended for:
- If pregnant and/or breast-feeding
- Prolonged use where estrogen-dependent cancers are present
- In large doses
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerine, Essential Oils ()