Our bath bombs are created in small batches and are made with natural ingredient. This allows you to enjoy a nice relaxing bath with fizzing wonder that releases the essential oil or essential oil blend to create a wonderful aromatherapy experience, while the shea butter and sweet almond oil help to soothe and soften your skin. Our bath bombs are made of baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, sea salt, shea butter, and sweet almond oil infused with our essential oils.
To enjoy our wondrous bath bomb fill a bath with warm to hot water and simply drop the bomb into the water and watch the fizz. For best results soak for about 30 minutes.
For best therapeutic benefits showering beforehand with a mild soap is recommended. This helps to cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, and dead skin opening your pores to help the essential oils infuse into your body. This then helps to improve the effectiveness of the oils for their therapeutic actions.
Essential Oil Description
Basil (Ocimum basilicum) essential oil has traditionally used for:
Depression, Asthma, colds, nervous exhaustion, fatigue, mental fatigue, muscle spasms, premenstrual tension, sinus infection
This blend has essential oil is not recommended for:
- If pregnant and/or breast-feeding
- Prolonged use where estrogen-dependent cancers are present
- In large doses
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential Oils ()