This inhaler is pre-scented with your favorite essential oil or essential oil blend so that you can easily carry them around in your pocket, bag, or purse. This allows you to have easy access to the essential oil while you are out of your home running errands, working, or relaxing.
To use this product simply unscrew the cap and insert the rounded end of the inhaler slightly into your nostril and gently close the other nostril with your finger and inhale. Repeat with the other nostril.
If the strength of the essential oil aroma from the inhaler has faded away this product could be re-scented or refreshed with new essential oil as it dries out with the following products from our store.
- Remove the flat lid on the bottom of the inhaler by using a small pointed object like a toothpick so that you can remove the pad on the inside.
- Place the absorbent pad onto a small plate or bowl.
- Take the pure undiluted essential oil and using an eye dropper slowly drip 5 to 15 drops of the essential oil.
- Let the essential oil soak into the pad for about 5 to 15 seconds to ensure that the essential oil has completely soaked into the pad.
- Place the pad back into the chamber of the inhaler and replace the flat lid
- Continue to enjoy your inhaler.
Essential Oil Description
Bay Laurus nobilis essential oil has traditionally used for:
Arthritis, colds, insomnia, sinus congestion, memory loss
Bay Laurus nobilis essential oil is not recommended for:
- While Pregnant or Breast-feeding
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.
Ingredients: Essential Oils ()