Our bath bombs are created in small batches and are made with natural ingredient. This allows you to enjoy a nice relaxing bath with fizzing wonder that releases the essential oil or essential oil blend to create a wonderful aromatherapy experience, while the shea butter and sweet almond oil help to soothe and soften your skin. Our bath bombs are made of baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, sea salt, shea butter, and sweet almond oil infused with our essential oils.
To enjoy our wonderous bath bomb fill a bath with warm to hot water and simply drop the bomb into the water and watch the fizz. For best results soak for about 30 minutes.
For best therapeutic benefits showering beforehand with a mild soap is recommended. This helps to cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, and dead skin opening your pores to help the essential oils infuse into your body. This then helps to improve the effectiveness of the oils for their therapeutic actions.
This essential oil blend has essential oils that have traditionally been used for:
Congestion, Sinus pain and inflammation, and difficulty breathing due to allergies and sinus irritation.
This essential oil blend has essential oils that are not recommended:
- If the following are present: epilepsy, hypertension, gastrointestinal inflammation, liver complaints, gallstones.
- During the first trimester of pregnancy or while breastfeeding
- While taking homeopathic remedies
- For children under the age of 4
- If symptoms such as epigastric burning, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, muscle weakness, or suffocation discontinue use immediately and contact poison control.
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.