Our foot bombs are created in small batches and are made with natural ingredient. This allows you to enjoy a nice relaxing foot bath with fizzing wonder that releases the essential oil or essential oil blend to create a wonderful aromatherapy experience, while the shea butter and sweet almond oil help to soothe and soften your skin. Our foot bombs are made of baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, sea salt, shea butter, and sweet almond oil infused with our essential oils.
To enjoy our wonderous foot bombs fill a bucket or pan with warm to hot water and simply drop the bomb into the water and watch the fizz. For best results soak for about 30 minutes.
For best therapeutic benefits wash the feet beforehand with a mild soap is recommended. This helps to cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, and dead skin opening your pores to help the essential oils infuse into your feet. This then helps to improve the effectiveness of the oils for their therapeutic actions.
Essential Oil Description
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) essential oil has traditionally been used for:
Acne, Excessive Appetite, Dandruff, Fatigue, Insect Repellent, Deodorant
Not Recommended for:
- People with small appetites or if anorexia is present.
- Exposure to direct sunlight or tanning lamps because it can lead to photosensitivity.
- These claims have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This product is not meant to take the place of current medications or traditional therapies.
- Always check with your doctor before using any product for therapeutic uses because there may be other contraindications with medication(s) or therapies that you may be on.